Friday, August 19, 2011

Did I Hear You Say I Was a Crotchety Old Lady?

Well, maybe...but I think you mean I'm a crocheting old lady! Or maybe you can call me a crotchety crocheting old lady. (I've always thought crotchety was a weird word). Anyway...I've crocheted a few more dishcloths for stocking stuffers this last week during my lunch hour and started on a shawl for me. Maybe I will get it done before fall. Or maybe it will be next fall. I'm in no hurry. It's just a way to keep my hands moving and flexible. And it's practice before I try to crochet a pair of socks.

2 comments:

Gerry Krueger said...

My lovely precious DIL knitted me socks which I adore in the cold of winter... and I am crotchety and proud of it... Gerry Krueger.

Anonymous said...

Good play on words! I crochet prayer shawls for my church. I've never made dishclothes. Do you use the spun cotton?