Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fine and Dandy Garden Blocks


A few weeks ago I was looking for a little more fabric for a quilt backing and ended up making some Dandy blocks. I then liked them too much to use for a quilt backing so decided to make enough for a lap quilt from what I had in my stash and ended up with 20 blocks - 12 inch finished. 




Dark picture, I know. It was raining outside so dark inside. But this is how they look on my design floor.  

I'm trying to decide on a border. Suggestions welcome. 



4 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great blocks and beautiful fabric, I'm with you....I wouldn't have used them on the back of the quilt! Thanks for sharing!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

Those blocks are gorgeous! The colors alone should keep you warm.

Teresa in Music City said...

Gorgeous blocks!!! Absolutely love those fabrics... they just glow!!!!

PugMom said...

I like the Dandy Star pattern very much. Where did you get it?

Thanks
Nancy