Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crazy Basket Case (June CQJP 2012)


My June block for the CQJP 2012 project. 
I've been making blocks for a lap quilt using mostly red and white fabrics, threads and embellishments. 
I'm calling it Crazy Basket Case and using some vintage transfers that include a basket from my stash as well as some found on the internet. I try to include some new stitches on each month's block and two baskets. Since it is a lap quilt everything needs to be washable because sometimes things are a mess around here. 

You might need a closeup of the bunny and basket since she is done in white on white and I, for one, can't see her very well. I assume bunny is a she since she has that pink bow around her neck. 

1 comment:

Spare Room Quilter said...

That's so beautiful! I love all the crazy scrappiness and how well it all goes together!