Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sewing Blues


I finished 48 blue string blocks with black centers for Heartstrings Quilt Project.
I'll wait until I do another set of 24 kid's blocks before I mail them off.


 Also worked a little this weekend on sewing together my double 4 patch blocks I've had laying around for a couple of years from a swap with a yahoo group I no longer belong to because I didn't like the direction it was headed. 
And finally since  I like blue so much I am participating in a Double Disappearing 9 patch swap with the Block_swappers Yahoo Group.  I made 32 blocks (8 sets) for swapping and some for myself besides. 

And...maybe I will use up some of the blues I like so much and have more scraps for another blue heartstrings quilt. 

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS blue string blocks. Love 'em.