Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Christmas Tree Skirt?

I participated in a 6.5 Christmas charm swap and received about 120 charms. I had decided I wanted to make a Christmas tree skirt for my daughter with some of them. So far I put two charms right sides together, sewed around all four sides and then cut on the diagonal corner to corner and ended up with 4 perfect HSTs. (I guess I probably should have taken a photo of that whole process because I fear I have not explained it well, but...)  I sewed the HSTs together in rows 12x12 and this is where I am. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, but it will be a Christmas tree skirt next time I take a picture of it.

I'm linking up to Connie's Freemotion Quilting by the River Tuesday linky party.

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

This is going to make a beautiful Christmas tree skirt! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday