Monday, August 6, 2012

Flitting...

Flitting from one project to the next. I guess I have a short attention span or I'm easily bored or too tired from working so much overtime. 



I've finished several more string star blocks...

Put together a Christmas Happy Block quilt top. I'm hoping to get it finished for a good friend who is turning 60 in Sep. and who loves Christmas so much she decorates every room of her house. (ugh! - that means you also have to un-decorate at some point).

 And I've finished 4 more Great Granny quilt blocks ala Bee in My Bonnet and Pleasant Home's Sew Along.
That makes a total of 19 out of the desired 42.



I'm linking up to Patchwork Times' Design Wall Monday. 

1 comment:

Elaine M said...

The string quilt is wonderful, love the green. Fun Christmas quilt, she will love it. Nice Granny blocks.