Thursday, February 28, 2013

Depression....

 ...blocks.    Another UFO.  I first blogged about making them in April 2011. Time flies. I thought I had enough of them made for a good sized quilt top. But when I dug into my bin I see that I wanted the 12 inch blocks in a 7x8 arrangement so need 56 and I only had 34 made. Darn!!  So I made 7 more from some HSTs I had in another bin...


...and now I only have 15 more to go.   Guess I'll dig into another UFO box to see if I have enough of some other type blocks for a top.

 Maybe I better finish these. Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love all your fun fabrics! This will be a great scrap quilt.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Depression blocks are one of my favorites... I look forward to watching you work on this project!

Terri said...

Love the contrast of darks and lights. This will be a lovely quilt.
Hugs