Monday, November 4, 2013

November Goal - A Lovely Year of Finishes


Just a quick post in order to document my November goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. 

I want to get this really old UFO quilted and bound by the end of November. It's too dark here now after work to hang it on the clothesline outside in order to get a good picture so this inside shot of a wadded up quilt top on the chair will have to do.   The flowered fabric on the right hand side is the backing for my rainbow scrappy quilt (but there's more to the backing than meets the eye or the picture).  More details later when it's finished! 


So far I've completed all my monthly goals for Lovely Year of Finishes! Have you??? 

1 comment:

Toni Macomb said...

Monthly goal list? Nope. I wish! My life changed dramatically in July 2013 but, remember, but....things look great now and starting 2014 I'm going back to making a list and meeting (most!) of my goals. Thanks for the inspiration!