Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sugar and Spice and...

...some things not so nice like bras. (I hate them and this old lady rips hers off right after she gets in the door from work. Well, maybe not right after but soon after.)

I've had most of these Happy Blocks made since last year.  So, this is another UFO I hope to get finished before Christmas for one of my granddaughters.  A quilt with all things girly. I've got another one almost like it for the other granddaughter but that one is not even a flimsy yet.  

So, my December goal for Lovely Year of Finishes is to get down on the floor, pin baste this quilt, free motion quilt it on plain Jane and get it bound and labeled. 

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

6 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Your post has me laughing. Are you trying to insinuate that you can get a lot of quilting done if you just go braless! LOL Cute quilt for any girl!

Anonymous said...

Your post had me rolling! I completely agree about the bra thing....I am sure that any woman would agree. :) Very nice quilt!

Dasha said...

Nope! Don't agree. I flop and I flip and I joggle & jiggle and I flounce & bounce if I don't have my bra on. Can't wait to get it on in the morning. Besides it looks better.
Love the quilt. Well done.

Julierose said...

I have to agree with you on the "bra" issue! Cute quilt; This old crone tho' ends up looking like the saggy, baggy elephant I'm afraid (ROTFLOL)...hugs, Julierose

Ellen said...

Cute quilt - I am in the bra-less camp except in public!!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Fantastic finish. Thanks for linking up.

Please email me.