Friday, August 26, 2011

Four Hours Later...

...I had five coin purses.

I was thinking I needed to make something for my friend's birthday coming up on Sept. 11. She likes purple so I was digging through my purple bin of stash wondering what to do when I remembered I had some metal frames for coin purses. It took me about an hour to find the frames and the other three to make 5 coin purses. I figured it was just as easy to make one as to make two. Then when I found the 5 purse frames I decided it was just as easy to make five. The purple with roses will be for my friend, the 3 wildly colorful ones with butterflies will be stocking stuffers for my daughter and the girlfriends of my sons and the rose one is for me. Mine will go inside my Rosey Boho bag when I get it made someday.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

These are beautiful! This is one thing that I cannot make.....the butterfly one is just gorgeous! You had a good day!