Monday, December 5, 2011

350 HSTs on the Wall, 350 HSTs...

These 2 inch b/w HSTs are for part 3 of the Orca Bay Mystery at Quiltville. We need 350 but I have more than that but quit counting when I hit my goal. It really didn't take as long as I thought it would to cut and stitch. I use the EZ Angle ruler to cut them. For some reason I thought the task daunting and so to the tune of "99 bottles of beer on the wall" and counting forward not back, the refrain "xx HSTs on the wall, xx HSTs, cut one up, sew it up, xx+1 HSTs on the wall..." kept running through my mind as I sewed. I tried blocking it out by listening to some of my favorite Irish tunes; however...my mind just kept on singing about HSTs. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats on getting them all done and I love your prints!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Great job, love those black and whites. Let's hope it is red for step #4.