Friday, February 8, 2013

A Block Drive, A Block Lotto and A Sew-In





Above blocks are for a QOV block drive at Alycia Quilts. I'm going to make some more tomorrow.  Alycia needs to receive them by March 8 if you want to participate.






While I was at it I made 4 blocks of the same pattern for Sunshine Online Quilt Guild's (Yahoo Group)  monthly block lotto. Send in blocks in sets of 2. One goes into the drawing and one gets set aside for a quilt for Wrap-a-smile or Wrap-Them-In-Love. Blocks should be red for February.

 Last weekend the same Sunshine Online Quilt Guild had a virtual sew-in on Superbowl Sunday. I finished my crumb stars and sewed them into a top for Wrap-a-Smile.   I might just have to make myself one. I like how it turned out.  There should be lot of fun things for kids to look at.


1 comment:

Mara said...

I like all of them!