Thursday, October 31, 2013

In Summary

Alycia of Alycia Quilts held a Big Block Blowout for QOV. 

I made 35 blue and yellow blocks...

...and 5 red,white and blue blocks. 

I also sent along in the box to her 3 quilts...Patriotic Stars...

...Patriotic Happies...

...and a brown and blue Heartstring quilt.  I sent along a pillowcase too but I must not have taken a picture. 


Alycia has lined up some fabulous prizes for a drawing. And so has Judy of Patchwork Times. What a couple of awesome ladies! 

Hopefully by the end of November I will have 3 more quilts ready for Alycia.  Judy is also sponsoring a QOV Challenge and for every three quilts sent to Alycia your name goes into a drawing.  Hopefully my name will go in twice! 

2 comments:

Ramona said...

You have been busy! All of your blocks and quilts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent and gifts.

Ellen said...

Wow that's a lot accomplished - they all look wonderful!