Monday, May 5, 2014

Design Wall-less Monday


No design wall here - just a cutting mat propped against the wall with a piece of leftover batting on it to which I stick blocks. 

Grandma had no design wall so what was good enough for grandma's quilts is good enough for me, I guess. 

BUT, if I did have a design wall you would see 26 baskets of something on the wall and not just these six new 10 inch blocks I just finished.  That makes 22 more blocks to go on this UFO.  I do know what the 22 will be filled with now...fabrics are all cut and ready. 

I'm off to see what everyone else has on their Design Wall, makeshift or not. 



2 comments:

Julierose said...

Love to see what you are stuffing your cute baskets with!! Neat! hugs, Julierose

Toni Macomb said...

I had a design wall at my other house but not at my new tiny one. I spent hours organizing the blocks. But now I think "if it's not going to hang on a wall, how important can placement be?" I guess we all adapt to what we have! Cute baskets!