Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yellow 2.5


I've dipped into my 2.5 scrap bin to make 20 -5 inch Little Monkeys. I started making these last year so I think I have about 177 of them now.   Last year I didn't have many yellow scraps but this year I found quite a bit.   As you can see I combined yellow with some leftovers of colors from previous months. 


I made 4 - 6 inch Twinklers. 



And I managed to make 44 - 2x4 inch Lozenges but was too lazy to put them all up on my dinky "design wall" (cutting mat covered with a piece of leftover batting leaning against the wall). 

Got Yellow Scraps?
Show us what you doing with them this ScrapHappy Saturday. 



13 comments:

make.share.give said...

Could look at these all day! So many fun fabrics.

scraphappy said...

So happy! Love the little monkey pattern. Such a nice variety of blocks! Congratulations!

Nell's Quilts said...

You've been busy! Good way to continue clearing the stash by combining with this months cheery colour. Great variety!

Sheila said...

I love your yellow prints and all your blocks! The little stars are so cute.

Julierose said...

WOW that quilt is going to be super!! Love the scrappiness and that block--how many pieces in it??? Yikes!! Hugs, Julierose

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

You have the MOST amazing scraps! I just love these sunny yellow blocks.

Terri said...

Yummy! So sweet.
Hugs

Dasha said...

So many lovely yellows. You have definitely accumulated a few yellows this year.
I love those twinklers.

Andee said...

Your yellows are looking great! I needed that inspiration, I am working for a few hours today and then when I am get home I am going to get on the yellow! Thanks!

Angie said...

I always enjoy seeing all your cheerful scraps!

Karen said...

You lots of pretty yellow blocks.

Kate said...

Lots of pretty yellows went into your fun blocks.

Ellen said...

So many great blocks...I really like the monkey ones!