Thursday, July 10, 2014

Oh, Baby!


My grand niece, Sunday Cecelia, born June 2, 2014 - 3 weeks early. 
She's modeling on the ABC blanket from Grand Aunt me. 
Isn't she gorgeous? 

(Funny story about the S for Seahawks fabric...I received it by mistake in place of one fabric in my on line order.  I eventually received my correct order and was told I could keep the wrong fabric.  Ugly fabric...didn't know anyone who rooted for Seahawks or lived in Washington.  Fast forward a few years and I found out my niece and current husband got engaged at a Seattle Seahawks game.  They met at college in Iowa and he was from Washington and LOVES the Seattle Seahawks. Who knew? When I later found out a baby was on the way I  dug out the Seattle Seahawks fabric to use for S instead of spaceships! ) 

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Isn't it neat how things fall into place!