Sunday, June 26, 2016

We've Got a Winner!


The random number generator picked Quilting Babcia who blogs at Amity Quilter as the winner of the autographed copy of Build-A-Barn. Congratulations! I'll contact you soon. 

I'm sorry everyone could not win but if you would like to purchase a copy see 


Meanwhile, I just got finished traveling 4 hours across state on Saturday and 4 hours back today and I probably saw literally hundreds of barns.  Barns are everywhere in Iowa - all shapes, sizes and colors. I even saw a Harley Davidson store in a barn shaped building.  

I took along my circles to applique.  This one commemorates my Build-A-Barn blog week! 



4 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Thank you so much! I'm delighted, to say the least, have loved barns all my life, the older the better.

gayle said...

I was traveling from Maryland to upstate NY today, and I kept a sharp eye out for barns. So many possibilities!

Cherie in St Louis said...

What a PERFECT circle to commemorate your SSOBB blog hop ��

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your circle is exactly right to mark your blog hop week. You needed a video camera to capture images of all those barns you saw while traveling.